V70R AWD L5-2.3L Turbo VIN 52 B5234T6 (1998)
- Blow ducts clean with compressed air.
- Coat cylinder lining, piston (2) and new 0-ring (4) with brake fluid.
- Install lubricated 0-ring (4) in groove in cylinder. Install dirt guard in end of piston (see illustration).
- Install dirt guard in groove inside cylinder and push piston in carefully.
- Check that dirt guard slots into its groove in the piston.
- Check that dirt guard is in position properly.
- Install bleed nipple (5), tighten to 9 Nm (7 ft lb).