Volvo Workshop Manuals
XC70 L5-2.5L Turbo VIN 59 B5254T2 (2003)
Maintenance > Wheels and Tires > Wheels > Component Information > Technical Service Bulletins > All Technical Service Bulletins for Wheels: > TJ22403 > Feb > 10 > Wheels/Hubs - Vibrations While Driving > Page 2541
2. Check that the hub is not deformed, regardless of diameter.
If this is the case, replace both, the hub and the wheel on the corner of the vehicle where this deformation is found. It is possible that the wheel, in
For replacing the wheel, follow VIDA:
For replacing the hub, see step 3.
3. If a hub with the incorrect diameter is found, replace only the hub with the incorrect diameter according to VIDA:
4. Check that the wheels have a center diameter of approximately 65 mm (approximately 2.6").
5. If a wheel with the incorrect center diameter is found, replace only the wheel with the incorrect diameter.
6. When replacing a hub for any reason, first measure the center cone diameter of the new hub in order to prevent repeat repairs. If a new hub is found
with incorrect center cone diameter, send in a Service Product Report (SPR) and do not use that hub. Do not send in an SPR for an original hub that
Note! Include in the repair order text if the hub is original from the factory or if it is a spare Part. Also include if the wheel was replaced.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|