Volvo Workshop Manuals
XC90 FWD L6-3.2L VIN 96 B6324S2 (2010)
Transmission and Drivetrain > Differential Assembly > Differential Case > Component Information > Technical Service Bulletins > Customer Interest for Differential Case: > TJ22103 > Dec > 09 > Drivetrain - Rear Differential Leaking And Resealing > Page 2858
18. Apply a bead of 2.0mm (approx 5/64") sealing compound as illustrated.
19. Applies to S40/V50: Apply a bead of 2.0mm (approx 5/64") sealing compound as illustrated.
20. Applies to all vehicles: Request the assistance of a colleague to align the differential housing and install the cover.
Tightening torque, 29 Nm (21.4 lbf-ft).
Seal ring, installation
21. Install a new seal ring (removed in step 13) according to VIDA:
Removal, replacement and installation
Rear axle, drive shafts
22. Fill with oil according to VIDA:
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|