Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
13. Connect the radiator inlet hose to the radiator.
14. Engage tension on the radiator inlet hose clamp at the radiator using J 38185 .
15. Install the condenser. Refer to Condenser Replacement (See: Heating and Air Conditioning/Condenser HVAC/Service and Repair) .
16. Fill the cooling system. Refer to Cooling System Draining and Filling (GE 47716) (See: Service and Repair)Cooling System Draining and Filling
(Static Fill) (See: Service and Repair) .
17. Evacuate and recharge the A/C system. Refer to Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging (See: Heating and Air Conditioning/Service and
Repair/Procedures/Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging) .
18. Leak test the fittings of the component using J 39400-A .
19. Inspect the transmission fluid level. Refer to Transmission Fluid Check (See: Transmission and Drivetrain/Automatic
Transmission/Transaxle/Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/Transmission Fluid Check) .