Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
Powertrain Management > Computers and Control Systems > Fuel Level Sensor > Component Information > Service and Repair > Fuel Level Sensor Replacement - Left Side > Page 3716
Fuel Level Sensor: Service and Repair
Fuel Level Sensor Replacement - Right Side
Important: DO NOT handle the level sender on the resistor card. Oils from human contact can damage the card.
1. Remove the module from the fuel tank. Refer to Fuel Tank Fuel Pump Module Replacement - Right Side (See: Fuel Delivery and Air
Induction/Fuel Pump/Service and Repair) .
2. Press on the connector position assurance (CPA) with thumb and slide toward downward.
1. Insert NEW level sender assembly into slot and slide down until lock tab engages.
1. Empty stop = 38.5-41.5 ohms.
6. Install module into tank. Refer to Fuel Tank Fuel Pump Module Replacement - Right Side (See: Fuel Delivery and Air Induction/Fuel
Pump/Service and Repair) .
7. Measure the resistance across the level sender with tank upright. Should read empty tank.
not hung up on any of the internal lines.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|