Vanden Plas (X308) V8-4.0L (AJ27) (2000)
Fill reservoir to the 'MAX' mark.
Fit filler cap.
9. Start engine.
10. Check for correct brake-pedal travel and pressure.
11. Apply brake pedal and check around vehicle for brake fluid leaks.
12. Make sure brake fluid level is at the 'MAX' mark.
IF BRAKE FLUID IS TAKEN INTERNALLY, DRINK WATER AND INDUCE VOMITING. GET MEDICAL ATTENTION
WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING BRAKE FLUID. IF BRAKE FLUID COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THE EYES, FLUSH
EYES WITH COLD RUNNING WATER. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.
CAUTION: Remove brake fluid spillage immediately from paint work with clean water.
Position vehicle on a four-post lift.
14. Open engine compartment and fit paint work protection covers to fenders.
15. NOTE: Make sure the brake-fluid level does not fall below the fluid reservoir 'MIN' (minimum) mark when bleeding the brake system.
Fill fluid reservoir to the 'MAX' (maximum) mark.