XKR Convertible (X100) V8-4.0L SC (AJ27) (2001)
6. Remove rear bumper from vehicle.
With assistance, slide bumper assembly rearwards off guide blocks, holding it clear of the exhaust trims.
7. Remove bumper cover from beam.
1. Position bumper for access to the nine cover to beam fasteners, displace and remove center pin from each fastener and remove and discard all
1. Fit cover to bumper beam.
With assistance, position bumper beam in cover, aligning fastener locating holes.
Fit nine new fasteners and center pins.
2. Position bumper on vehicle.
1. With assistance, align bumper cover side armatures with guide blocks.
2. Slide bumper assembly forward holding it clear of the exhaust trims.
3. Fit and hand tighten beam securing bolts.
4. Adjust bumper to body clearance.
1. Rotate adjuster spacers to achieve required clearance between bumper and body rear upper panel.
2. Tighten beam securing bolts.