XKR Convertible (X100) V8-4.0L SC (AJ27) (2001)
5. Check and adjust fender to bumper clearance.
1. Check clearance between lower rear fenders and bumper cover, and adjust to 4 to 6 mm as necessary by slackening guide block securing nuts,
positioning bumper and retightening nuts.
6. Fit wheel arch liners and side marker bulb holders.
Position rear wheel arch liner, fit securing nut and tighten.
Fit bulb holder to side marker lamp and rotate 1/4 turn.
Repeat on opposite side of vehicle.
7. Fit the telephone antenna.
Fit new the retaining rivet.
Fit new wiring harness tie wraps.
8. Connect the reversing aid electrical connectors.
One connector shown, remaining connectors similar.
9. Lower the 4-post ramp.