Grand Cherokee 2WD V6-3.7L (2008)
1. Install Engine Control Module (ECM) (1) into the bracket (3).
2. Position ECM into bracket and align bolt holes.
3. Tight two hold down bolts (2)
4. Connect two ECM electrical connectors (2).
5. Install the battery tray. See: Starting and Charging/Battery/Battery Tray/Service and Repair/Battery Tray - Installation
6. Install the battery. See: Starting and Charging/Battery/Service and Repair/Removal and Replacement/Battery - Installation
NOTE: The new ECM must be programmed. See: Testing and Inspection/Engine Control Module (ECM)