Freelander Service Procedures
Control unit - window lift
1. Remove driver's side fuse box.
2. Remove 2 nuts securing window lift control unit
and release unit from studs.
3. Disconnect multiplug from window lift control
unit and remove unit from vehicle.
1. Connect multiplug to window lift control unit.
2. Position unit and secure with 2 nuts.
3. Fit fuse box.
Relay - power folding mirrors - from
CAUTION: If the power fold mirrors are operated
consecutively more than three times, then they
will cease to function for a period of one minute.
This is to prevent damage to the power fold
1. Remove passenger side tread strip.
2. Release power fold mirror relay from 'A' post.
3. Remove relay from harness block connector.
1. Fit relay to harness block connector.
2. Fit relay to securing clip.
3. Fit tread strip.