Freelander Service Procedures
Automatic belt assembly - front - 5 door
1. Remove seat base finisher.
2. Remove 'B/C' post upper finisher.
3. Release seat belt retaining strap.
4. Remove nut securing seat belt upper
anchorage to mounting.
5. Remove bolt from seat belt reel and remove
NOTE: If the SRS component is to be replaced,
the bar code of the new unit must be recorded.
1. Position reel and tighten bolt to 31 Nm (23
2. Extend belt, position top mounting and tighten
nut to 31 Nm (23 lbf.ft).
3. Secure belt retaining strap.
4. Fit 'B/C' post upper finisher.
5. Fit seat base finisher.