Freelander Service Procedures
Solenoid/motor - taildoor
1. Remove tail door plastic sheet.
2. Remove 4 screws securing door latch.
3. Release door latch to access harness clips and
4. Disconnect 2 multiplugs from door latch.
5. Release 2 door harness clips from latch.
6. Remove door latch.
7. Remove screw from solenoid motor and
remove motor from latch.
1. Position solenoid motor to latch, fit and tighten
2. Position door latch, connect multiplugs and
3. Locate door latch in position, fit and tighten
4. Fit tail door plastic sheet.