Freelander Service Procedures
Alignment - rear wheel - check & adjust
1. Ensure tyre pressures are correct and vehicle
is at kerbside weight.
2. Roll vehicle backwards and forwards to relieve
stresses in steering and suspension.
3. Ensure that wheel alignment equipment is
4. Check front wheel alignment is within
5. Check rear wheel alignment is within tolerance.
1. Hold turnbuckle on adjustable link and loosen
both lock nuts.
2. Rotate turnbuckle to obtain correct alignment.
3. Hold turnbuckle and tighten lock nuts to 90 Nm
4. Roll vehicle backwards and forwards to relieve
stress in suspension.
5. Repeat check and adjust procedure on other
side of vehicle.