Freelander Service Procedures
Sun/sliding roof - complete - front - 3
1. Remove headlining.
WARNING: Wear protective gloves when
handling glass, solvents and primers.
2. Remove and discard cable ties from drain
3. Disconnect drain tubes from sun roof.
4. Remove 4 Torx screws securing clamping
plates and remove plates.
5. Remove glass panels and 'T' bar.
6. Remove 8 screws securing wind deflectors and
remove wind deflectors.
7. Remove sun roof tray seal.
8. Mask up roof and sun roof aperture.
9. Cover interior of vehicle with protective sheet.
10. Make a cut through the sealer at the back of the
sun roof, a 90
bend in the cutting tool will help.
WARNING: Wear suitable eye protection
when removing and refitting glass.