Freelander Service Procedures
14. Release cover from pad, remove and discard 5
15. Remove cover from pad.
1. Position cushion cover to pad and secure with
2. Fit cover to pad.
3. Secure cover to top of frame.
4. Fit guide tubes.
5. Secure sides and bottom of cover to frame.
6. Fit head restraint.
7. Fit cushion to squab and tighten Torx bolts to
28 Nm (21 lbf.ft).
8. Position back board and secure to frame.
9. Fit end covers and tighten screws.
10. Position rear seat console and secure with
11. Position console cover and secure with screws.
12. Fit rear seat.