Freelander Service Procedures
INTERIOR TRIM COMPONENTS
1. Position stowage pockets, and backing plates
to headlining and secure with nuts.
2. Position roof lamp support and secure retaining
3. With assistance position headlining and secure
with retaining studs.
4. Models with sun roof: Position sun roof
surround finisher and secure in position.
5. Locate headlining to front and rear door
6. Fit and secure 'B/C' post upper finishers.
7. Position rear interior lamp and connect
8. Fit rear interior lamp to headlining.
9. Position front interior lamp and connect
10. Fit front interior lamp to headlining and secure
11. Fit grab handle blanking plugs.
12. Fit grab handles, tighten screws and fit screw
13. Fit both sun visors.
14. Fit 'A' post upper trim finishers.
15. Fit rear quarter upper trim casings.