Freelander Service Procedures
ENGINE - K SERIES KV6
19. Assemble LRT-12-161 to LRT-12-199 and
secure with clamp bolt.
20. Insert LRT-12-161 with LRT-12-199 into
crankshaft pulley, loosen and remove pulley
CAUTION: Ensure crankshaft does not
rotate during above operation.
21. Remove LRT-12-161 and LRT-12-199 from
22. Remove crankshaft pulley.
23. Remove 3 bolts securing camshaft timing belt
lower cover to cylinder block and remove cover.
24. Remove 3 bolts securing engine front mounting
plate and lifting bracket to cylinder block.
25. Remove bolt securing lifting bracket to RH
cylinder head and remove lifting bracket.
26. Remove rubber blanking plug from around
camshaft timing belt tensioner.