B3000 SE Regular Cab 4WD V6-3.0L OHV (1998)
Cruise Control Switch: Service and Repair
Cruise Control Switch
1. Remove the steering wheel.
2. Remove the two screws and steering wheel rear cover.
3. Remove the black harness from the clips.
4. Remove in order shown.
5. Install in reverse order of removal.
- Install ground eyelet under upper screw on right-hand switch. Position switch(es) on steering wheel and install four Phillips-head attaching
Tightening torque: Horn switch screws 6.5 - 7.5 N.m (6.7 - 7.5 kgf.m, 4.8 - 5.5 ft.lbf).