Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Vacuum Booster Input Rod Installed Position
5. Install input rod for vacuum booster on brake pedal pin.
Caution: When installing the brake pedal pin on the vacuum booster input rod, do not re-use the old retaining clip.
Retaining Pin Installed On Brake Pedal Pin
6. Install a NEW retaining clip on the brake pedal pin. The retaining clip must be installed on the flat side of the vacuum booster input rod.
7. Install the knee blocker trim panel.
8. Connect vacuum hose on the check valve in vacuum booster and vacuum fitting in intake manifold.
Caution: The master cylinder is used to create the seal for holding vacuum in the vacuum booster. The vacuum seal on the master cylinder MUST
be replaced with a NEW seal whenever the master cylinder is removed from the vacuum booster.
Caution: When removing the vacuum seal from the master cylinder do not use a sharp tool.
9. Using a soft tool such as a trim stick, remove the vacuum seal from the master cylinder mounting flange.