Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Engine, Cooling and Exhaust > Engine > Drive Belts, Mounts, Brackets and Accessories > Engine Mount > Component Information > Service and Repair > Front Mount > Page 1353
Left Engine Mount Removal/Installation
3. Remove right and left engine mount isolator attaching nuts from isolator to crossmember mount.
CAUTION: To prevent damage to propeller shaft bushings, raise engine only enough for mount removal and installation.
8. Raise engine only enough for engine mount bracket removal.
10. Remove engine mount isolator.
to engine and tighten to 60 Nm (45 ft. lbs.). Install isolator to engine mount bracket nut and tighten to 101 Nm (75 ft. lbs.).
2. Install engine oil filter.
NOTE: The Left engine mount isolator has a locating dowel that aligns to a crossmember mount locating slot.
3. Lower engine while guiding engine mount isolator studs into crossmember mounts making sure that left engine mount isolator locating dowel is in
4. Install right and left engine mount isolator to crossmember nuts. Tighten the nut to 101 Nm (75 ft. lbs.).
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|