Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Engine Mount: Service and Repair
1. Raise vehicle on hoist.
2. Remove the isolator attaching nut to crossmember.
3. Support engine bell housing.
CAUTION: To prevent damage to propeller shaft bushings, only raise engine bell housing enough to remove mount.
Rear Engine Mount Isolator Removal/Installation
4. Remove the engine bell housing mount fasteners and remove mount.
1. Position isolator onto crossmember and install engine bell housing mount fasteners.
2. Lower engine bell housing.
3. Install isolator attaching nut.
4. Torque isolator nut to 61 Nm (45 ft. lbs.) and fasteners, to engine bell housing mount to 61 Nm (45 ft. lbs.).