Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
9. Install new ball stud locknut. Tighten to 115 Nm (85 ft. lbs.).
10. Install rear strut lower mounting bolt and nut.
11. Install rear sway bar mount at lower control arm.
12. Remove screw-type jack stand from underneath rear lower control arm.
CAUTION: The hub and bearing assembly to stub shaft retaining nut is a prevailing torque nut and cannot be re-used. A NEW retaining nut
MUST be used when assembled.
13. Install a NEW hub and bearing assembly to stub shaft retaining nut. lighten, but do not torque the hub nut at this time.
14. Lower vehicle to the ground.
CAUTION: When tightening hub and bearing assembly to stub shaft retaining nut, do not exceed the maximum torque of 163 Nm (105 ft. lbs.).
If the maximum torque is exceeded this may result in a failure of the halfshaft.
15. Apply the vehicle's brakes to keep vehicle from moving. Tighten the NEW stub shaft to hub and bearing assembly retaining nut to 141 Nm (105 ft.