V70 XC AWD L5-2.4L Turbo VIN 56 B5254T (1998)
- Install rubber bushings in brake caliper.
- Screw brake caliper onto hose by hand.
- Hang brake caliper up on a steel wire on front spring to avoid damaging hose.
- Refer to: Front Wheel Brake Linings, Replacement [MMM] See: Brake Pad/Service and Repair
Rear Brake Caliper, Repair [PPP]
PPP. Rear brake caliper, repair
PPPA. Brake caliper rear, overhaul
Special tools: 115 8147, 981 4071,999 2809,999 2917
- Remove wheel
Removing brake caliper
- Clean brake caliper carefully.
- Remove protective cap from bleed nipple and open nipple.