Volvo Workshop Manuals
XC90 FWD L6-3.2L VIN 96 B6324S2 (2010)
Relays and Modules > Relays and Modules - Accessories and Optional Equipment > Blind Spot Module > Component Information > Technical Service Bulletins > All Technical Service Bulletins for Blind Spot Module: > TJ20649 > Jun > 10 > Instruments - BLIS Service Required With Specific DTC's > Page 15
If using a printed copy of this Retailer Technical Journal, first check for the latest online version.
This instruction describes the repair method for "BLIS service required" message in the Drivers Information Module (DIM), when the following DTC's
The DTC may have been set because of contamination of the connector/terminal.
It is possible that water intrusion caused the contamination.
Verify the DTC's stored and if the status of the connector/terminal is according to the description:
- Remove the door panel according VIDA group 8-851 instructions.
- Clean & prepare the mirror connector @ the DDM/PDM according the attached instructions.
- Re-install the door panel according VIDA group 8 - 851 instructions.
- Check/clear DTC's
VOLVO STANDARD TIMES GUIDE (VSTG) INFO:
VSTG OPERATION NUMBER:
85120-2 door panel removal/installation
99400-2 General check/adjust acc to Technical Journal
- Claims may be submitted under the new car warranty when there is a documented customer complaint using claim type: 01
- Labor times are valid at the time of release and are subject to change.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|