TSX Sedan V6-3.5L (2011)
You must return the failed AcuraLink control unit core in this box. Otherwise, your dealership risks being billed a $1,500.00 core loss charge and the
core will be sent back to your dealership.
3. Remove and replace the failed AcuraLink control unit:
Refer to the Audio, Navigation, and Telematics section of the appropriate service manual, or
From the iN main menu:
Click on SERVICE.
Click on ISIS (Service Publications).
Click on SEARCH BY VEHICLE.
Enter the model and the model year.
Online, enter keywords ACURALINK REMOVAL, and select AcuraLink Control Unit (XM Receiver) Removal/Installation from the list.
Call XM Satellite Radio at 800-852-9696 to update the client's account with the new XM/HIP serial number. Also, call Acura Client Services
to reactivate AcuraLink.
4. Make sure the failed AcuraLink control unit core is not disassembled. If the core is disassembled your dealership will be debited a $1,500 core loss
5. Put the failed AcuraLink control unit core in the same box that the remanufactured unit came in.
6. Place the printed copy of the completed AcuraLink Control Unit Core Return Form and the paid warranty claim form into the core return box with
the failed AcuraLink control unit core.
7. Ship the failed AcuraLink control unit core to the appropriate location by using the prepaid shipping label that came with the remanufactured
AcuraLink control unit. If you need additional prepaid shipping labels, contact Remanufactured Parts Operations.
Complete the shipping label with your dealer information.
Pack one control unit per box, and use a separate shipping label for each one.
On the line requesting Your Internal Reference Information, enter YOUR DEALER NUMBER and the WARRANTY CLAIM NUMBER.
If the failed AcuraLink control unit core is not received at the specified address within 30 days from the warranty claim paid date, your warranty
claim will be debited, and your dealership will be issued a core loss fee of $1,500.
8. On the repair order, write down the warranty claim number, the original part number, the serial numbers from both the faulty and remanufactured
units, and the return tracking number.
9. Ship the faulty unit in the same box the remanufactured unit came in. Make sure you include this required paperwork:
A copy of the AcuraLink Control Unit Core Return Form.
A copy of the paid warranty claim.
If you return a failed AcuraLink control unit core without the proper forms, your warranty claim will be debited, and the core will be sent back to
If you are making a repair or exchange because of a service bulletin or a service campaign, do not use OUT-OF-WARRANTY procedures. Refer to
IN-WARRANTY EXCHANGE for more information.