Freelander Service Procedures
Catch and retainer - hard-back - rear
1. Remove hard-back or soft-back.
2. Remove 2 screws securing 'E' post finisher,
release finisher from 2 clips and remove
3. Remove 3 Torx screws securing catch and
4. Remove lower rear quarter trim casing.
5. Remove 3 Torx screws securing hard-back
retainer and remove retainer.
1. Position catch, fit Torx screws and tighten to
10Nm (7.5 lbf.ft).
2. Position 'E' post finisher, engage in clips and
secure with screws.
3. Position hard-back retainer, fit Torx screws
and tighten to 10 Nm (7.5 lbf.ft).
4. Fit lower rear quarter trim casing.
5. Fit hard-back or soft-back.