Freelander Service Procedures
Catch and retainer - hard-back - front
1. Remove hard-back.
2. Remove 2 Torx screws securing catch, slide
catch from position and remove catch.
3. Remove Torx screw securing roof finisher to
4. Remove 3 Torx screws securing hard-back
retainer and remove retainer.
1. Position hard-back retainer, fit Torx screws
and tighten to 10Nm (7.5 lbf.ft).
2. Fit Torx screw securing roof finisher.
3. Position catch, fit Torx screws and tighten to 10
Nm (7.5 lbf.ft).
Ensure formed washer is correctly located
in catch recess.