Freelander Service Procedures
8. Press deployment tool operating button to
deploy airbag module.
WARNING: A deployed airbag or seatbelt
pre-tensioner is very hot, DO NOT return to
a deployed airbag module until at least 30
minutes have elapsed since deployment.
9. Disconnect flylead LRT-86–003–04 from pre-
tensioner connector and remove pre-tensioner
10. Place pre-tensioner in plastic bag and seal bag.
11. Transport deployed pre-tensioner to
designated area for incineration.
NOTE: Do not transport deployed SRS
components in the vehicle passenger
12. Scrap all remaining parts of the seat belt and
SRS system. DO NOT re-use or salvage any
parts of the seat belt and SRS system.