B3000 SE Regular Cab 4WD V6-3.0L OHV (1998)
Condenser HVAC: Service and Repair
- To prevent system contamination, whenever the A/C condenser core is replaced, also replace the receiver/drier.
- If an A/C condenser core leak is suspected, the A/C condenser core must be leak tested before it is removed from the vehicle.
1. Remove the air intake duct and the engine air cleaner.
2. Recover the refrigerant.
3. Disconnect the condenser to evaporator tube from the A/C condenser core.
4. Disconnect the A/C manifold and tube from the A/C condenser core.
5. Remove the radiator mounting screws and tilt the radiator back.
6. Remove the push pins and remove the top seal.