Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Steering and Suspension > Suspension > Suspension Strut / Shock Absorber > Component Information > Service and Repair > Shock Absorber Replacement > Page 4267
1. Install shock absorber/coil spring assembly on vehicle.
3. Install the shock absorber clevis on the mounting bracket on the lower control arm. Install the shock absorber to bracket bolt DO NOT TIGHTEN
BOLT AT THIS TIME
4. Install the wheel and tire assembly.
full specified torque of 122 Nm (90 ft. lbs.).
6. Install the center cap on the wheel
NOTE: When jouncing the vehicle, the vehicle must be released at the bottom of the jounce cycle. This will ensure the vehicle's suspension will
9. Jounce the front and real of the vehicle several times to allow the vehicle to settle at its correct curb height.
10. Torque the shock absorber upper mounting bolt to 162 Nm (120 ft. lbs.).
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|