Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
2. Install the oil filter to the engine block and tighten to 30 Nm (22 lb ft).
3. Install the oil drain plug to the engine block and tighten to 25 Nm (18 lb ft).
4. Lower the vehicle.
5. Fill the crankcase with the proper quantity and grade of engine oil. Refer to Approximate Fluid Capacities (See: Service Intervals) and Fluid and
Lubricant Recommendations (See: Service Intervals).
6. Remove the oil level indicator.
7. Wipe the indicator with a clean cloth.
8. Install the oil level indicator.
9. Remove the oil level indicator in order to check the level.
10. Add oil if necessary.
11. Close the hood.