HEATING AND VENTILATION
Fuel burning heater - (FBH) - Td5
1. Release fixings and remove battery cover.
2. Disconnect battery earth lead.
3. Clamp feed and return coolant hoses at FBH.
4. Position container to collect spillage.
5. Release clips, disconnect coolant feed and
return hoses from FBH.
CAUTION: Before disconnecting or
removing components, ensure the
immediate area around joint faces and
connections are clean. Plug open
connections to prevent contamination.
6. Disconnect 2 multiplugs from FBH.
7. Position container to collect spillage and
disconnect quick release fuel pipe from FBH.
CAUTION: Before disconnecting any part of
the fuel system, it is imperative that all dust,
dirt and debris is removed from around
components to prevent ingress of foreign
matter into fuel system.
8. Remove Torx bolt securing FBH to bulkhead
9. Release and remove FBH.
10. Collect locating bushes from pegs.
1. Fit bushes to pegs.
2. Align FBH to pegs, fit Torx bolt and tighten to 25
Nm (18 lbf.ft).
3. Clean quick release connection and fit fuel pipe
4. Connect multiplugs to FBH.
5. Connect coolant hoses to FBH and secure with
6. Release clamps from hoses.
7. Connect battery earth lead.
8. Fit and secure battery cover.
9. Top-up cooling system.